If you’re like me, you haven’t stopped moving since Thanksgiving! The hustle and bustle of the Holidays are all too real and it can be a grind. Now that it’s Christmas Day, it’s time to relax in your favorite chair and do a little brain exercise!
Here are a few Christmas Trivia questions you can answer to give your brain a little workout. Also, use these on friends and family when they visit! If you get stuck, visit you can click here for the answers!
- What country initiated the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- How many ghosts visit Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
- How many total gifts were given in the song The Twelve Days of Christmas?
- Who was the first company to use Santa Claus in advertising?
- Which one of Santa's reindeer has the same name as another holiday mascot?
The old adage “Home is Where the Heart is” rings especially true on Christmas Day. Wherever you are - house, apartment, or senior living - we hope this Christmas Season brings you blessings and warmth. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Danbury Senior Living!