Simplify and Enjoy!
Life in a Danbury Senior Living community replaces every day hassles with time to enjoy one’s treasures -- that of family, friends, good health, and comfort.
We understand that making a move and creating a new home is a large task so, we are here to help. In addition, we maintain the grounds, provide meals, clean your apartment, launder your linens, and assist you with other services.
The greatest feature of a Danbury Senior Living independent apartment is this: you are in charge. Enjoy a chef-prepared dinner with friends or cook for yourself; have a quiet night watching TV or reading or enjoy a social program with others; sit on your private balcony or meet with neighbors on the porch or patio; drive to nearby shopping or make use of our transportation for shopping or medical appointments.
If, or when, you need more assistance than a traditional independent apartment can provide, we’ve got you covered. Remain in your Danbury apartment and receive home health or assisted living services. Home is where one feels comfortable and safe, we want you to feel at home at Danbury.
When in your apartment, enjoy:
- Your own furnishings that meet your individual needs and style
- Safe, convenient one-floor living
- Fresh breezes on your private balcony
- An apartment that fits your needs
- A kitchen with refrigerator, range and oven
- Cable access for your TV
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- The safety of grab bars in the bathroom
- The peace-of-mind knowing a fire alarm/smoke detector/sprinkler system is in place
- Individual, remote controlled heating and air conditioning system
When socializing with other Danbury residents, choose from:
- Eating in a beautiful dining room
- Participating in social and recreational activities both in the community and in other fun locations
- Meeting in the recreational and TV lounge
- Exercising with contemporary equipment
When it’s time to step out:
- Take your own car (Danbury is proud to offer garages)
- Opt for one of the scheduled trips taken by Danbury transportation
When you need more assistance:
- If you reside in one of our solely Independent Living communities, we have partnered with a home health agency, located within the building, to provide assistance you may need.
- If you reside in one of our Independent/Assisted Living communities, our staff will provide the necessary service to you.